Synod’s ‘Praying with Scripture’ Series Launches September 13
Archbishop Hebda is inviting Catholics to take part in a five-part virtual series called “Praying with Scripture,” beginning September 13. Through videos and written materials, participants will learn how to pray with passages from the Bible.
The first “Praying with Scripture” video will be available September 13. Subsequent videos will be posted each Sunday. Videos will also be streamed on Facebook and YouTube at 7:00 PM the following Tuesday for the duration of the five-week series.
The videos and resources can be accessed in two ways:
- Download the myParish app and search for “Archdiocesan Synod.”
- Or, sign up HERE for weekly emails during the fall series and receive links to the videos, a prayer outline and prayer companion.
- September 13 – Prayer is a personal relationship with God
- September 20 – How to listen to God in our hearts
- September 27 – Conversation with God: acknowledge, relate, receive, respond
- October 4 – Discernment of spirits: consolation and desolation
- October 11 – Overcoming obstacles
Learn more about Praying with Scripture Series HERE
Kate Franssen-Hansen July 9th, 2020