Begin Lent with a 2-Day Parish Retreat – Sunday, March 3 & Monday, March 4
Be Transformed by Jesus
Discover the transforming power of Jesus in your life and in the life of the church
Begin Lent with a 2-day Parish Retreat
Sunday, March 3 and Monday March 4 from 6:30-8:00 PM at the church
Retreat Lead: Susan Stabile, Fellow and Adjunct Professor at the University of St. Thomas and author of Growing in Love and Wisdom (Oxford University Press) will reflect on growing in our relationship with Jesus and with the Body of Christ.
- Night One – Growing in our relationship with Jesus
- Night Two – Growing our relationship with the Body of Christ
*Childcare will be available at both events.
Join the Parish Wide Study Beginning Ash Wednesday
St. Mary’s will embark on a parish-wide study using Formed. The study will follow the familiar format of video presentation, reflection and small group discussion. There are three ways to participate in the parish wide study:
- In a small group—If you are part of a group, your leader will have materials. If you would like to join a group, sign up to get connected to one.
- In an online discussion group—If it’s tough to commit to a regular weekly time, you can join other parishioners on the St. Mary’s Formed community page for discussion. This way you participate at your own pace.
- In a larger community—Join other parishioners at the church Saturdays at 4:00 before Mass beginning March 16.
Make a plan to join as a community in our first parish-wide study. Each week, Fr. Talbot will reflect on the study theme during Mass. Get more information and sign up beginning February 24th.
Kate Franssen-Hansen February 12th, 2019