St. Mary’s Communication and Updates to COVID-19
Latest St. Mary of the Lake Mass Information 1/6/22
- Masks are no longer required for weekend Masses, however, we would like you to wear a mask, for the safety of everyone. Masks are available in the Gathering Space.
- For the foreseeable future, we will have weekend Masses on Saturday at 5:00 PM and Sunday at 9:00 and 11:00 AM.
- Saturday Mass will continue to be livestreamed and can be viewed HERE.
**We would like everyone to wear a mask at Mass. Because the Delta variant of COVID 19 is shown to spread more easily, the MDH and CDC recommend everyone, both fully vaccinated and unvaccinated, wear a mask in public, indoor settings in areas with substantial or high transmission. Since Ramsey County is an area of high and and increasing transmission, wearing a mask at Mass is recommended. Masks are available in the Gathering Space.
As we all work to be healthy, it is important to remember to take these precautions:
- Wear a mask if you are unvaccinated
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Avoid close contact
- Stay home if you are sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- White Bear Area Food Shelf Resource
- Updates and Resources from the Archdiocese
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
St. Mary’s Covid Preparedness Plans
- Preparedness Plan for the Parish Life Center
- Preparedness Plan for the Church Building
- Protocols for Funerals and Funeral Homes
- Protocols for Weddings
There are no longer seating restrictions at Mass. However, through June 30, wearing masks is still required at weekend Masses, funerals, and weddings. When weather permits, you may sit outside and listen to Mass at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM and Communion will be brought to you. Masks are not required outside.
November 23, 2020: Archbishop Hebda Addresses Surge in COVID-19 Cases in Minnesota
May 20, 2020: Update from Archbishop Hebda
May 1, 2020: COVID-19 Mass Update from Archbishop Hebda
Be sure to check-out the Archdiocese’s YouTube channel for regular videos from Archbishop Hebda and Bishop Cozzens. On the site is the Stations of the Cross with Archbishop Hebda.
April 17, 2020: COVID 19 Update from Archbishop Hebda
March 21, 2020: Confessions with Fr. Talbot
March 19, 2020: St. Joseph Day Message from Fr. Talbot
March 13, 2020: St. Mary of the Lake Communication
Indulgences during the COVID-19 Pandemic