St. Mary’s Senior Outreach
St. Mary of the Lake has a Coordinator of Pastoral and Senior Ministries on staff. This role supports the spiritual and social needs of senior parishioners of the parish through a continuum of care approach:
- Spiritual Care in the community is provided upon request. This is for those who are unable to attend Mass due to health issues.
- Senior Connections is a team of parishioners who make regular contact with those who are 65 and older.
- Senior Mass and Lunch is planned two times each year, in the fall and spring.
- Grief Ministries for all parishioners who suffer a loss of a loved one through death.
- Prayer Line teams pray for the needs of the parish.
- The Gathering is a respite program that provides four hours of brain-stimulation activities and social engagement to adults experiencing early-to-mid stage memory loss allowing caregivers a much needed break.
- End of Life Seminar is presented annually to educate and provide resources to seniors.
- Senior housing resources available.
- Anointing of the sick and elderly on the first Thursdays of each month.
Contact Casey Green, Coordinator of Pastoral and Senior Ministries at email@example.com or 651-429-7771, option 1 to get connected to any of these ministries.